7.14.2009

You asked for it.

Ok. So I'm in love with New York.

Especially my new home in the fabulous borough of Brooklyn.

The energy of this city is addictive. So much to do in every genre of activity imaginable. Yes, it's overwhelming.

But that's where I come in.

Come on, people. Let's not kid ourselves. I know what's going on.

As your unofficial Social Coordinator of Brooklyn & Beyond, I will attempt to compile all the events that I want to go to. Y'all know I'm big into music, so upcoming concerts will certainly be a highlight. But art, dance, films, restaurants, bars, you name it. You better believe I'll be on top of my shit.

My friends - let the M.Block Blog guide you through this crazy city of ours, and join me in taking advantage of all it has to offer. Ok, maybe not all. But at least some of the good stuff.

So here we go...


Wednesday, July 15th
The New York Philharmonic plays in Prospect Park!



Let's bust out those picnic blankets, bottles of vino, and baguettes and cheese from Brooklyn Larder.






The Essentials
Date: July 15th
Time: 8:00 p.m.
Location: Prospect Park- Enter at 15th Street
Bikeable?: yes







No comments:

Post a Comment